I made the baseline grid aligned on page 1. (Screenshot 1)
After I created pages 2 and 3, the baseline grid is not aligned and "guides with 13pt gutter" disappeared.
Should I do the work on master page?
Show us your Pages Panel please.
As jmlevy said, margins are differnt.
In InDesign, spreads are different worlds in a single document.
Yes, it would be well to set it up on the Parent pages so that they are on each page.
1. Go to Preferences > Grids and define the Baseline Grid spacing
2. Use paragraph styles to control the text and also make it stick to the baseline.
3. The Leading should be the same amount as defined in Preferences. IOW, they should agree.
4. View > Grids & Guides > Hide or Show Baseline Grid
5. View Threshold zoom percentage is also setup in Preferences > Grids.
I did it on master page and typed some text.
Leadings are 13pt.
On the first line, character and baseline grid don't snap.
On the last line, they do snap.
What did I do wrong?
I forgot one thing to tick.