Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buchstaben oder Zahlen werden ein Objekt

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

wenn ich im Illustrator einzelne Buchstaben oder Zahlen in einer Reihe und auf eine Linie nebeneinander anordne - wie bei einem Kalender - und diese dann gemeinsam kopiere (egal ob gruppiert oder nicht) und in InDesign einfüge, zieht InDesign einzelne Zahlen oder auch Buchstaben, ohne eine Regel erkennen zu lassen, zu neuen Objekten zusammen.
Zahlen oder Buchstaben ausserhalb der gleichen Grundlinie sind nicht davon betroffen.

Ich habe bis jetzt keine Art und Weise gefunden, um diesen Fehler zu beheben. Als PDF oder Bilddatei nützt mir meine Illustrator-Grafik nichts in InDesign.

Hat jemnad eine Idee?

Gruß

Peter

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You shouldn't really copy and paste from Illustrator to InDesign.

Any problem creating it in InDesign?
Or use File>Place and place your graphic?

I'm not fully understanding what the issue is here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eugene,

why not?
I copy a objekt in Illustrator and paste it in InDesign. Why shouldn't I do that? It should be a normal thing.

I have try it with "Place" and it is very well. This option I have no consicered. I'm a old german and my english isn't good, sorry.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No it's not really a normal thing. 

Adobe have made steps to making copy and paste between the applications better, in the recent updates. 

But copying and pasting between the applications can cause issues. 

They are not built to interpret the same things the same way. 

As you say - your English is not so good - same with Illustrator to InDesign - the language is not quite the same. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines