• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons Blurry on Publish Online

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the sample buttons and adding text then publishing online, my buttons are always blurry even when I adjust the image setting resolution and quality. Is there something I am missing or doing wrong? Below is an example of what it looks like after publishing online. 

amandaip123_0-1637009010810.png

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS & Indesign? Do you see this behavior with this specific file only?

Also, I'd recommend using a different browser to see if you have the similar behavior on that. Let us know how it goes.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi amandaip123,

the sample buttons you used were done with a transparency effect.

My assumption:

Because a button state contains one single object, a group with the graphic plus a text frame, all the group, also the text was converted to pixel images when publishing online.

You could work around this if you increase the value for ppi when exporting to get a higher resolution.

Or you create new buttons without using the sample buttons. Do the graphics for the buttons, the background for the text, with Adobe Illustrator, save the graphic to SVG file format, group the placed SVG file together with a text frame and convert that to a button in InDesign.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines