• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't edit text?

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm working on a file that was previously used by someone else (no contact so can't ask the question) and I can't seem to edit titles from this file... See pictures. It does say that opentype properties aren't applicable so it does seem like it's text but I cannot edit and it's driving me mad.

I would create other titles but I can't find the font.

Anas38107912iduu_0-1718698608356.png

Anas38107912iduu_1-1718698637839.png

Do you guys have any idea if I can fix this?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Puisque la capture d'écran est en français, j'en déduis que tu es francophone.

Le message concernant les propriétés OpenType non applicables ne peut pas empêcher de modifier le texte. Et pour éviter d'avoir ce message, il faut décocher ces deux options dans les préférences.

Capture d’écran 2024-06-18 à 10.30.56.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure that the type has not been converted to outlines? Try clicking on any letter of that text with the direct selection tool (white arrow). If the letter then shows anchor points then it has been altered from its original live type existence (which might explain why the frame that it is in got then opentype message) into objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines