• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get Pantone Solid Coated on InDesign.

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to add a new color swatch of Pantone Solid Coated. However, Pantone Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated will not show up. Only Pantone CMYK Coated, CMYK Uncoated, and Pantone Metallic Coated will appear. I am not sure if this is just because I have the newest version of InDesign 2023. Is there a separate program or software I need to download? Any help would be appreciated. I only have access to this because of a class, so I don't know how many additional things I can add for free. Thanks! 

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe no longer have a deal with Pantone to include Pantones in their applications - you would have to pay directly to Pantone - search Google for more info:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=pantone+adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A short description of the change and links to the Pantone software you need is given here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/swatches.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines