• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captions and Multiple Intersecting Links Question

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to generate captions using Folder Name Meta Data for over 1200 photos and works great but the question is, I want a name bar graphic on top of the photo and the caption to be in (on top of) the name bar graphic without getting the <Multiple Link Intersecting > message. Is this possible? If so any steps to accomplish it? See images for more context. Thx!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@peter_soutullo_3113 I understand what you want to do but that's going to be tricky. AFAIK, static or live caption generation doesn't provide many options in terms of placement. There may be a way to "cheat" it by using threaded text boxes, non-printing or separate layers, or perhaps your caption Paragraph Style can achieve a look close to what you want. Is the "name bar graphic" placed as a separate object? Or is the bar graphic embedded into the image? Maybe there is a script writer here who has more experience with this. Would be interesting to see how this might work out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Jain, thanks for the reply. The name bar image is a placed, not embedded. I've tried a few work arounds but with no luck. I'm open to any ideas. I'll keep trying to find a solution in the mean time! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines