• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC library paragraph style

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to add paragraph styles from my CC libraries to my inDesign. In instructions it is written that  I should have "Add to paragraph style" if I right click. I don't have this if I right click. 

Thank you.

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to have a document open to be able to add the paragraph style to the active document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the CC libraries tab. At the bottom of the column there are three icons on the right - the middle one is 'add elements' . Click this and select, 'add paragraph style'. Make sure you have text in the open document selected which is using the paragraph style you need to add. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OH! I just saw that you want to add them FROM the library! My apologies! Oops... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines