• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Certification Exams

Engaged ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone from Adobe reads this, please require that your certification exam partners post their phone number on their website(s). I've been struggling to get in touch with Pearson OnVue, and their phone number is nowhere to be found. The site has "Contact Us" and a photo of a CSR wearing a headset, but no phone number. That's false advertising. I had to search on Google to find their phone number. They sent me emails that I could not reply to and that did not include an alternative email address. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

I see you have already opened a ticket about other centers in exam settings etc. and Adobe are replying to you directly.

As certificates are held by third party companies nobody here can be of assistance as this is for a user to user base to help with InDesign -  not third party suppliers.

If you have a grievance please use the Adobe Contact options - or contact the Third Party directly.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines