• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character encoding error in Padauk & Burmese (Myanmar) fonts in InDesign

New Here ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The text validation process failed due to character encoding issues. Specifically, when a character is represented by 3 to 4 characters, it should be converted to a single character. During the web PDF processing, there were no errors or font issues. During the accessibility processing, the Myanmar (Burmese) characters were not being interpreted correctly, which led to an error message (please refer to the screenshot). We are using the Padauk and Myanmar fonts and trying to display Burmese characters, but it's not working. We have been attempting this for over three months, but the characters are not clear. Please provide some suggestions to help us resolve this issue.

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Transforma35996405g3ck

Sorry for the trouble. Would you mind checking a similar discussion: https://adobe.ly/4bIsmak and trying the suggestion shared in this post?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA,

Thanks for your reply.

You provided a link that discusses font and spelling issues, but my question is not related to font and spelling. The issue I am encountering is related to a character encoding error that occurs when printing the web PDF during processing. Please provide me with some guidance as we have been grappling with the same issue for the past four months.

Thanks,

Transforma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Transforma, 

Sorry for the delay in response. Is it possible for you to share the packaged InDesign file with me via private message so we can test it on our end? Also, if possible, please share a short recording of the workflow.

We will try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines