• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Company Branding

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Is it possible to purchase an entire company branding package for In Design? Company portfolio, brand guide, social posts, letterhead, etc. Thanks.  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean, does Adobe provide that? The answer is No,

If you can't produce it yourself, there are many graphic designers who could create this for you, for a price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve for the answer. I just though that most graphic designers I've dealth with create these from templetes they let you choose, so though I might do it myself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A template would defeat the main purpose of branding: to create a distinctive, recognizable appearance from your products or services. For example, it would be difficult to trademark a logo made from a template "factory."

There are online companies that provide that kind of service, but they are factories that pay their designers very little. I won't recommend them because I believe people need to be paid fairly for their work.

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I teach students at Berkeley Extension InDesign and Illustrator classes  in the San Francisco Bay Area. They are in a graphic design program where they are learning the skills to become graphic designers - taking a minimum of 10 classes. At the end of it they create a portfolio which they can use to seek to work as graphic designers. They are definitely not learning to use templates.

You can learn a lot by doing it yourself, but it requires learning probably as a minimum, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as skills in picking fonts, typography, color and so on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything's possible. As per Steve Werner, Adobe does not offer canned design solutions, but rather the tools to create such solutions. Canned logo packages exist, but you get what you pay for (generally). Go on Behance or Dribble or even Fiverr. See what's out there. Do some research. The world is teeming with creatives who can solve your problem. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest you hook up with a local designer/company to create your identity.

I wouldn't use crowdsourcing sites like Fiverr - bottom of the barrel competition sites are not going to get you anywhere, you have no comeback with the designer, no interaction afterwards, and often the stuff used is stolen from other designs on the internet, opening you up to copyright infringement, and a lot of the people using these crowdsourcing sites as competitions don't care about the end user. 

You'll find that the designers are not versed in the correct procedures, and you'll end up paying more after you have dealt with them, to hire people to fix the many issues you did not know about. 

Sites that crowdsource designers are called Spec Work.

https://www.nospec.com/

Please read it and understand that  you're better off dealing with a local company that you can call on or into at any time to help develop your business brand.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines