• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud application menus not functioning when Extensis Connect Font extensions fail to load

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have experienced this issue with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. I have up to date versions of all 3 apps, and I have the most up to date version of Extensis Connect Fonts (currently 24.0.03). If I launch any of the CC apps when Connect Fonts is not running, I get an error popup which reads "The Connect Fonts Typs Core that is currently running is incompatible..." I hit OK to clear this dialog, and the app continues to launch as expected. However, none of the application menus are functional after launh. Menu items are highlighted when I click them, but the dropdown menus don't appear. When right clicking or control+clicking on elements, the contextual menu also does not appear.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you need to contact Extensis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been resolved in the latest version of Connect Fonts 24.0.5. Please use the update function in the Connect Fonts Desktop application or download the latest version here: https://www.extensis.com/support/connect-fonts

If you need more assistance, please contact the Extensis Support Team here: 

https://help.extensis.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines