Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Libraries (old and new ones) do not pop-up to the apps

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Me and my fellow designers in our company are having issues with the Creative Cloud Libraries.

When I create a Library and share it with my colleagues (and they accept), they see it in the online Creative Cloud environment but it doesn't pop-up in the apps, such as InDesign, Photoshop, etc.

Also old libraries that were shared with them for years, are not visible for them anymore.

We've tested it out both ways. I created one and shared, but also my colleagues created and shared it. Both ways they pop-up in the online creative cloud, but not in the design tools.

All these libraries are created on an Enterprise account.

Thank you for the help.

Michelle Smits

TOPICS
Import and export , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2024 Mar 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you experimented with resetting caches related to InDesign? Cache files often relate to panels, and resetting them can restore the operation of a panel. This is a guess, of course. Here is some further experimentation:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/reset-indesign-preferences-and-other-troubleshoo...

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines