• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default table cell strokes

Enthusiast ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I created a bunch of reports in InDesign. Each page has a table on it. Fast forward several months... I've been asked to update these tables with a total at the bottom of each table. No problem. I add the new bottom row to a table. But then I want a stroke between all the cells above this bottom line. I know how to do this. But what's annoying is that the little area where I am to click which stroke I want to modify keeps defaulting back to the outer strokes of the the table (see attached). It doesn't remember that I want only the interior horizontal line to be stroked... 

Is there a way to make it remember this is what I want? Can I make a style? 

Thanks! 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Never mind! I answered my own question. I figured out how to make a cell style in a table! Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind! I answered my own question. I figured out how to make a cell style in a table! Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @DigitalChickster,

Glad to hear that! For more information on the topic, you can also check this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/using/table-cell-styles.html#:~:text=Choose%20Window%20%3E%20Sty... 

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines