• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desperately need to be able to download inDesign 2021 (version 16.4)

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I recently had to reset my PC. I was just about to reinstall inDesign and discovered that inDesign 2021 (16.4) is not available as an older version anymore.
Is there any way to get hold of this version? I understand that there can't be an unlimited amount of versions available all the time, but I really need this version. My client uses this versions and has a number of plugins specifically written for it. These plugins will not work in inDesign 2022.

Any help would be greatly apreciated as I am now in a serious pickle.

Many thanks

KJ

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Contact Adobe Customer Care.  Make sure you're logged into the Creative Cloud with your Adobe ID and use this web address:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

While not available to download in the Creative Cloud app, a customer support representative should. be able to give you a link to an earlier version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Customer Care.  Make sure you're logged into the Creative Cloud with your Adobe ID and use this web address:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

While not available to download in the Creative Cloud app, a customer support representative should. be able to give you a link to an earlier version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much.

That worked a charm and we are back up and running.

Happy New Year

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If that worked for you, it would be helpful for others if you could mark my reply as correct. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines