• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distorted images in InDesign

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me with this situation? I have several older files that display this distorted image. I need to update these files rather quickly. I am using version InDesign v17.3 on OS Monterey 12.4. Help!

Wei

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Does it happen whether Preferences > GPU Perfomance is toggled off?

Usually, if it was just one image doing it, i would suspect a corrupt preview and would recommend simply opening and resaving the problem image, but since it seems to be all the pics, this is more like a system/app issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it happen whether Preferences > GPU Perfomance is toggled off?

Usually, if it was just one image doing it, i would suspect a corrupt preview and would recommend simply opening and resaving the problem image, but since it seems to be all the pics, this is more like a system/app issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone following this:

It turns out the issue was Monterey Full Disk Access issues. After the OP upgraded to Monterey "in place", the Adobe apps weren't included in Full Disk Access, so, as the links were on an external drive, they weren't being accessed properly. Once this was corrected, the issue resolved itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines