• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit Hyperlink Keyboard shortcut

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the shortcut key for "Edit Hyperlink" ?

It's not listed anywhere in the Keyboard Shortcut - Product Area drop-down menus.

Sincerely,

Grumpy Old Lady

"get off my lawn"

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

It's there, in fact: product area: panel menus, then go to Hyperlinks: Edit hyperlink.

P.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Indesign...sorry. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's there, in fact: product area: panel menus, then go to Hyperlinks: Edit hyperlink.

P.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had a very hard time finding Edit Hyperlink in order to setup a shortcut for it. Sigh. Thanks for letting us know!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question referred to a "keyboard shortcut" to edit hyperlink. Of course I know how to access the menu...but repetitive access to edits require establishing a keyboard shortcut to the function. If you know where, on the "keyboard shortcut" menu, I can find the option to set up a keyboard shortcut, I'd love to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to make one: Edit --> Keyboard Shortcuts --> Panels menu --> Panels menu --> Hyperlinks: Edit Hyperlink

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, there is a way to search for everything you need, just click on "Show Set" in Keyboard Shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU! I've been able to set up the shortcut. *Gratitude*

Searching for a shortcut however, could be simplified. *Show Set* then searching a text file, referencing the mystery location in the product area is a bit like DOS...not the intuitive response I expect from Adobe. But it is a solution...however odd it may be. Of course a shortcut key to search for shortcut keys is a bit twisted as well...hmmm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to the response given earlier, please check out this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/hyperlinks.html) to know more about hyperlinks in InDesign. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines