• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects / blending mode(s)

Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign 16.4 x 64 (Windows): I cannot scroll the list of effects and preview them in a selected box. Each time I select a mode the list closes. I must re-open each time I want to select another effect/mode. That's at least 30 clicks to see what I've always been able to scroll and preview (in CS 2, 4, 6). I've tried everything (I have the same problem with Corner Options). I notice these two features -- Effects / blending modes and Corner Options are grouped together in the Object drop-menu, which suggests it's a bug. I've reported the Effects bug; here's the link:

Effects / blending mode – Adobe InDesign (uservoice.com)

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this has been an issue for other users - you have done the correct thing in reporting it.

Can you insert your cursor in the Opacity box - and then use Shift Tab to cycle to the Effects - and then use the arrow keys to scroll through?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YES! Following your steps, I was able to cycle through and preview the different effects on a selected box. Can I assume this is a workaround until the 'bug' is fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the bug report.

Commented and voted.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines