Copy link to clipboard
InDesign 16.1 on a Mac.
I have some various embedded images in the links panel.
These images are old – likely from an earlier version of the document – and not needed in the current file. I would like to just delete them. However, I cannot find where they are in the file.
Some things I have tried:
1) Object > Show All on Spread
2) View > Structure > Show Structure
3) "Relink" each embedded object from the Links Panel (they do not relink)
4) "Go To" each embedded object (but nothing is revealed)
5) I have deleted all content from this file (including Master pages) and deleted all pages except one and the links are still there.
What is going on?
Do the images "survive", if you save the INDD as IDML and open that.
Oooh, that's a good suggestion.
The images do NOT survive, so I will consider this "solved."
Here is the indd file (below) if anyone wants to see the files embedded in nothing and maybe come up with a different solution.