• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Adobe PDF > Create separate pdf > Suffixes options (looking for Page Master suffix)

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on a project handling various printing formats A3 A4 A5 A4-Landspace over 4 different Graphic Variations and 4 different Languages. So a lot of exports.

I created four master pages named after the formats, all good. Except when exporting to print I want to add a suffix from Master Page named "A4, A3, A5, A4 Landspace" for each export, is it possible? 

Is there a list for all the Suffixes can be used and is there one for Master name?

Right now there is the page number, page size and Incremental Numbers.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also want to ad the Masterpage names as an Suffix. (Perhaps followed by the pagenumber if necessary.)
@Adobe: Can this be made possible please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your suggestion. Would you mind posting your idea on the InDesign UserVoice page, or you may also search for a similar idea and upvote it?

Please also share the link to the idea you created with us here for tracking purposes.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines