• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export PDF with certain pages

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having hard time finding answer for this on the internet and I was hoping someone can help me here...

So on the old InDesign CC, I can export PDF with certain pages. For example, I want to only export page 3-6, 7, 8-10

Then I would go to Export and under Range I would type 3-6, 7, 8-10....

But now, all I see is this...

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 11.39.20 PM.png

I don't know how I can only export certain pages?!?!

I know that you can create separate PDF Files for all the pages but what about only certain ones??

Plus, when I go to my Range, there is something call "Letter H" what is "Letter H"

Please help me, I hope I am not the only one that is having problem with this....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine says Çustom V2 'but I can type the page numbers in that box. Can you? If not try

pages.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help!!! I saw the two options and I thought you can't type in the page number....stupid me...anyway Thank you for your help (^_^)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You always can type in an absolute page number.

Means nth page of a document like that:

+10

will give you the tenth page of the document.

Regardless of its name.

+3-+5

will give you page 3 to page 5 of the document.

Even if your document starts with e.g. page 230.

Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Letter H might be to do with alternate layouts. If the document had at any time used alternate layouts.

You should still be able to type your page numbers.

If you want to get rid of the letter H then save to idml and reopen might get rid.

If not set up a new doc with same page sizes and margins and with your current doc select all the pages in the panel go to the sub menu and choose move pages. In the dialog box select your new doc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines