• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facing Pages: missing left page

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Pages panel I have a missing left page... how to add this page, and how does this happen?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that the problem is elsewere: if you file is actually supposed to start at page 43, it should be a right page. You should check the other files of your book and the numbering options of the book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, thank you, I did not notice that...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also you should check the spread shuffling options applied to pages 43-45 to be sure shuffling is allowed.

your screen capture looks similar to waht I see if I have spread shuffling enabled and document page shuffling disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked all the documents in the book and made sure that both "Allow Document Pages to Shuffle" and "Allow Selected Spread to Shuffle" were ticked. I then ran "Update Numbering". And finally, I drag and dropped the errant page to the proper location, and lo and behold, all pages throughout the book were in proper order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, is the 3rd document in the Book the start of the bound document’s interior pages? Does page 1 of that document start on the right (to the left of the spine) the way it should?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked that, and yes, it is 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And lastly, I would like to thank the three of you for responding promptly and helping me through this problem.

Much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines