• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flipbook function turn over (swf) not on PC version ?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Communitiy,

first sorry for my english could be that some of my questions is not in the right grama ^^. 

And now my problem i wanted to make a Flipbook with the funktion of turn over to the next page. Found some cool tutorials and i always fail at the point add the effect turn over (swf). This function is not given at the version of Indesign that i have. Is there anything i have to install on pc ? Adobe flash player i installed but i dont think that this was the failure... 

Would be great if anyone can inform me what i have to do. 

Thanks to you all and sorry if this is a second post but i dont found anything about it anywhere.

Kind regards,

Sascha

TOPICS
EPUB , Import and export , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Flash is now obsolete – you can use third party apps to create flip books, such as: https://fliphtml5.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash is now obsolete – you can use third party apps to create flip books, such as: https://fliphtml5.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks mr. Cross for the info. 

That helps me a lot.

kind regards and have a nice week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am mentioning this in case you missed it, because it is very important. If you still have SWF files for flip books, you have a very big problem.  At the end of 2020 Flash Player reaches end-of-life and will be blocked for almost all users. Almost all Flash-based web sites and apps will stop working. SWF files will all be useless. There is no converter, the work must be made again. Old tutorials have very bad advice! More info from Adobe https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines