Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free access to Templates

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

as a Creative Cloud paid member I am wondering if you have free access to templates for e.g. Indesign or Stockphots. As I understand you got a lot of examples for buying. Have someone an idea?

Thanks for help. 🙂

TOPICS
How to , Print , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Hello, you can check at adobeStock   

There is a lot of free assets, about 70000, set the filter to free, templates, indesign. You'll find a lot of Indesign templates for free.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's stated clear as day in the buying of the Creative Cloud Apps

https://www.adobe.com/ie/creativecloud/plans.html

You can get one months free (or up to 10 images) - after that - it's like every other Stock Site - pay to play.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you can check at adobeStock   

There is a lot of free assets, about 70000, set the filter to free, templates, indesign. You'll find a lot of Indesign templates for free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Kindly confirm we can use these free templates for personal and commercial purposes. Suppose If I need to use these templates in my youtube video, I have to giver any attribution to these sites?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's up to you make sure you have the correct license for the stock images you use. Most stock sites have an EULA or a License Agreement.

Adobes is here

https://stock.adobe.com/ie/license-terms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your help! It works. 🙂

Have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on what you want to create there are tons of FREE templates online.  If I knew what you were looking for specifically, then I could direct you to some.

But if you do not find it on Adobe Stock, then simply look up 'free InDesign templates' on Google.  You will find 100s!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines