• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full bleed brochure

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2 sided 81/2 X 11 brochure with a 3mm bleed on all sides.  I'm trying to figure out how to get it to double print on a 12x18 sheet so that I can make 2 brochures, that are both sides and that I can cut down to make 2 full blead brochures. Any guidance would be appreciated.

TOPICS
How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Advocate , Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

To not rely on a nifty preference we dont know, i suggest to do the monatge by yourself:
Make a new page in 12x18, and place your native .indd page 1 as images on that page. Now you can fiddle around, how they would fit. Paste that composition to page 2 and place page 2 into that. Now do your duplex-print as usual in the default printer options menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Don't forget, if the leaflet is to roll fold you need to make "page 3" narrower so it tucks in to "pages 2 and 3".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To not rely on a nifty preference we dont know, i suggest to do the monatge by yourself:
Make a new page in 12x18, and place your native .indd page 1 as images on that page. Now you can fiddle around, how they would fit. Paste that composition to page 2 and place page 2 into that. Now do your duplex-print as usual in the default printer options menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't forget, if the leaflet is to roll fold you need to make "page 3" narrower so it tucks in to "pages 2 and 3".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved by now. If it is, we'd appreciate if you can mark the helpful response correct. If you used any other method, you may share that as well. It'll help other users having similar issues.

If you still have issues, let us know so that we can assist you further. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines