• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gradient

Contributor ,
Mar 23, 2019 Mar 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied a gradient to the colour in a graphic box. I would like to have colour as solid; how do I remove the gradient effect? Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2019 Mar 23, 2019

Just select the frame with the Selection tool (Black arrow), make sure that you’re targeting the fill of the object (located at the bottom of the Tools panel), and choose another color in the Swatches panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just select the frame with the Selection tool (Black arrow), make sure that you’re targeting the fill of the object (located at the bottom of the Tools panel), and choose another color in the Swatches panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, so simple.

I noticed that I have a second issue: I have a number of text boxes and the text in all boxes uses the same paragraph style however there is more space between the top of the box and the first line of text in some instances than in others. What causes this...i.e., how to I get them to be the same? Again, thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The position of the first line in a frame is set in the Text Frame Options dialog box. Select a text frame and choose Object > Text Frame Options > Baseline Options. Click on the First Baseline Offset menu and make sure the settings are the same for each text frame:

Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 6.07.05 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Steve's point, a lot of times the cause of this is as simple as an empty return at the beginning of the frame. If you turn on Type > Show Hidden Characters, these are easy to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve and Chad - both answers were helpful. I have followed the link inyour replies but do not find the "Correct" button.

Re: Gradient

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines