• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help with middle east version InDesign

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can’t find anywhere the middle east InDesign version, I changed the prefrences but it still doesn’t work.. can someone please send me a link or something I'm really upset that it doesn’t work for me.. 

Thank U and have a nice day.

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you've changed your language setting to Arabic/English in the Creative Cloud app preferences, you should be able to uninstall and reinstall the InDesign app, at which point you should have the ME edition installed. You may be able to just install without uninstalling first, it's been quite some time since I had to do it myself.

Edit: fixing phone typos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank u very much it's working now ❤️🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not enough to change the language to say "English يدعم العربية" to get Arabic support in your InDesign. You will still need to download a fresh copy of InDesign after changing the language in the Preferences of the Adobe CC desktop application.

Just make sure you have removed existing InDesign first, otherwise, if you want to keep the existing version (the English version I presume) and have the second version installed with Arabic support, just download the fresh copy of InDesign in a slightly older version since you cannot have two InDesign copies of the same version 2021 on your machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank u very much it's working now ❤️🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines