Exit

Help ys color vs RAl vs pantone

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

I have Big problem

I have  color name YS-728 (black satin 80% black) and I need this color in RAL or Pantone system

this is possible ? (:

heeeelp

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But this webs sites don’t convert YS colors (Chiness system). I don’t have name of this color in Pantone or RAL, so i can’t compare 😞 I need translate YS 728 into RAL or pantone both will be good (:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

None of the online converters are going to be accurate and will always give the closest Pantone shade only. The closest Pantone shade can have an accuracy between 60% to 85% to the original color. It is always suggested to use the original Pantone Shade Card to achieve the closest 95% + accurate Pantone color as even the surface on which you have printed the color which causee the color to look different in different environments. The Pantone Formula Guide has about all the colors and a large variance to the color specified by you. You must use the book to get the right answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines