• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How are the splash screens chosen?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello hello! I've always wondered what the criteria were for the Adobe products splash screens. I assumed they were showcasing something that was made in the particular program, but the one for InDesign CC 2018 doesn't seem to be showcasing layout and now I'm curious!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Hi,

They are chosen by the Branding team and there is no such criteria that it should match what a product is destined to do.(not as far as i know)

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i suspect (but don't have inside info) each development team selects an image based on their own esthetics (within certain corporate guidelines).

you can use google to see that others have been, more or less, inspired to alter the splash screens of a variety of adobe programs.  i suspect the same is true (the wish to alter splash screens) for other software vendors.

[moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to InDesign]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

They are chosen by the Branding team and there is no such criteria that it should match what a product is destined to do.(not as far as i know)

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines