• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I save my .indd file into a .png

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello World of Adobe InDesign community.

My name is Daniel, I'm using the latest 2022 version that I am paying every month and I love it so far.

Except that I'm not finding the 'How To' convert an .indd document into a .png (or .jpg for this mattter),  I used google to try finding the answer and I also looked into this community space... without success.

There must be a way to do that simple save as operation except that the choices of conversions are not given when I try via the simple operation of save as.  You can see in attachement the view of what are the options I have when I try,

Any one can shade some light on this issue?  It must be something simple that I can not put my eyes into it.

Tks.

Daniel.

[Scripting tag removed by moderator]

[Message from moderator: Do not add URLs/websites to your signature or your account will be banned]
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

This is a pretty common thing to do, so I'm surprised you found nothing in a search for it.

What you want to do is EXPORT your pages as PNG (File > Export).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a pretty common thing to do, so I'm surprised you found nothing in a search for it.

What you want to do is EXPORT your pages as PNG (File > Export).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tks Brad @ Roaring Mouse 

Yes, it is indeed a simple thing to do exept that I had so many choices of 'undelete item' in my list trash box that I could not find it.

I did find what I wanted, tks for your reply

Daniel.

[Message from moderator: Do not add URLs/websites to your signature or your account will be banned]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines