• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How I can get revert InDesign 17.0 to 15.1.4?

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How I can get revert InDesign 17.0 to 15.1.4? I need have the same version of InDesign on two computers. Because on one of the computers, version 15.1.4 is the latest available update.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Adobe is no longer supplying the download to 15.1.4 to systems that can run newer versions (and possibly not at all, even for systems that already have it installed or for which it is the last compatible version, but are running an old OS). I would say th eonly way you are going to "downgrade" is likely to be by using a backup image of the system from before the upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is no longer supplying the download to 15.1.4 to systems that can run newer versions (and possibly not at all, even for systems that already have it installed or for which it is the last compatible version, but are running an old OS). I would say th eonly way you are going to "downgrade" is likely to be by using a backup image of the system from before the upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks you for your answer. I forgot that I can revert my system : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines