Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add my panel in Paragraph Style Options

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to add a panel at the position shown in the picture.

How to do it ?

QQ截图20220308233659.png

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure that's even possible? From my understanding you cannot modify the given design of a dialog like this, only add a plugin into the menu. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a normal use you cannot add a panel here. What do you want to get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With the last change of forum system some years ago, the C++ plug-in developer forum was merged to here as "SDK" topic that this question also correctly applies. Just not seeing too much activity any more except for newbie shotgun posts.

That style dialog is a selectable dialog, similar to the prefs dialog.

The service ID kTextStyleParaSelectableService is missing in the SDK - I can only guess the original motivation for that decision decades ago, there is a whole family of related dialogs (e.g. find-change, control strip) and it is a bit complicated to support the text target server protocol used across all of them. You'd also implement your underlying feature as new attributes which has additional requirements. Doable with serious effort, but I'm not aware of an SDK example that would cover all of this out of the box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines