• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export pdf from indesign to single pages flowing in 1 pdf

Mar 28, 2011 Mar 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

First of all im using a swedish version of indesign so please forgive my bad translations.

I am trying to export my catalogue from a document setting with 2-page spread to a pdf-document with 1 page-flow.

I just would like 1 pdf, but i would like all the pages to be on 1-page setup - not 2-page-setup.

I build in indesign, and have a master page with for using right and left page.

When I do the export, no matter what I choose pdf-exporter always export the pdf as a 2-side double-paged pdf.

I've tried every setting in pdf exporter.

What would probably work should be the one called one-page-flowing (en sida löpande in swedish), but it still generates double pages.

I would be really thankful for a suggestion on how to solve this.

Best regards

Mattias Cederlund

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same problem too, since I'm currently working on a book whose PDF needs to be exported in pages, instead of spreads. And clicking/un-clicking the Facing Pages option in the Document Setup doesn't work. Clicking that option would end up rearranging the layout of your project.

What I did was, I go to File -> Export
1.jpg

Next, type in the name of your file, then press the drop down arrow, and click Adobe PDF (Print). Then hit Save.2.jpg

After clicking Save, a dark grey box will appear. This box shows the settings on how you want your file to be exported. If you look at the image below, you can see the words Pages and Spreads.  Click on Pages (see red box marked below), fix your other settings, then hit Export.

3.jpg

Once the file is exported, check it by opening it in Acrobat.
----

This method worked for me, and my PDF was exported into Pages instead of Spreads, without rearranging the elements in the project. Hope this works for you guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! None of the previous answers were as clear as you in pointing out *where* we need to choose "Print"! This saved my day, thanks a million!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines