• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to print a 2pages file into a 1 page file

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have this portafolio with 2 pages composed as a magazine, ideally to visualize on issuu (so far all good). What I realize is that it would be good also have a version full page to send by email and ensure the people will see it ok (as soon as they open the pdf reader, avoiding to reset it to visualize 2 pages). 

it is possible to resize the page without loosing all the formating? or simple tell indesign to create a pdf printing 2 pages at the time?? the red mark is what I want to be 1 page.

FrancheMaisto_0-1642197897646.png

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn on Spreads instead of Pages.

2022-01-15_00-29-53.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My feeling is it is better to set the default view in Acrobat after exporting so that readers have the ability to view according to their own preference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines