Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to solve Pasteboard automatic increase

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sir 

I am use indesing cs6. My indesing file have 80 page. Only two page Pasteboard size is large automatic. How to solve it. Please help me. I am share a screenshot for better understanding. i am share a another screen for pastboard size.

pre.jpg

large-space.jpg

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Bug , EPUB , Experiment , Feature request , How to , Import and export , InCopy workflow , Performance , Print , Publish online , Scripting , SDK , Sync and storage , Type , UXP Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Peeyush37849741 ,

it could be that elements are positioned at the edge of that large pasteboard. You could remove them. Then the pasteboard should snap back to its intended size.

To identify the elements do a Select All when on the spread. Or draw out a selection marquee with the Selection tool throughout the edges of the pasteboard.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender
( Adobe Community Expert )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank for reply. I am try  as you say. but problem is steal. Please provide correct solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peeyush37849741 

It's possible that your file is corrupted - please try IDMLing - export as IDML, open, save with a new name - do not overwrite your original INDD file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I don't understand the problem.

Should objects be copied into Indesign that are too large for Indesign's workspace?

Is it possible that it has objects that are outside the pasteboard area?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2024 Jun 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Daniel Steiger said: "… Is it possible that it has objects that are outside the pasteboard area?"

Hi Daniel,

not exactly outside the pasteboard area, but nearly outside like in this sample:

Bildschirmfoto 2024-06-24 um 08.46.41.png

Also note, that this object could be a single path point.

So it could be hard to detect it visually.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender
( Adobe Community Expert )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines