• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Split Large 23x8 InDesign Pages into 8 Single Page PDFs

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2024 Aug 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have inherited a brochure file that is roughly 2 pages at 23 x 8. Previous versions of the brochure have been saved a 8 single page pdfs, I can figure out to split the massive pages myself with indesign or via exporting. Is there a way to make this change when exporting? or do you think the pdf was made by copying and pasting each "page" onto a single page

<Title renamed by MOD>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2024 Aug 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Lauren35786502gb3v

Thank you for reaching out, and I’m sorry to hear you’re facing challenges with your brochure file.

To better assist you, could you please clarify how the brochure was originally set up? Specifically, is it designed as one continuous spread across two pages, or are the "pages" within the larger design just sections that need to be split?

If the brochure is a continuous design, one approach is to use the "File > Export > Adobe PDF (Print)" option, where you can specify the page size and manually crop each section during export. However, if the PDF was created by copying and pasting each section onto single pages, you might need to adjust the layout manually.

Leaving the discussion open for insights from our esteemed community experts.

Please share any additional details. We are here to help. 

Thank you,  
Abhishek Rao  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines