• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I would like to make a table with rounded corners

Contributor ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw on the forum that someone else asked this question and someone else gave step by step instructions on how to achieve this, but I haven't been able to figure out how to follow all of the instructions. I asked on that post if someone could show screenshots or help me figure out where to find the tools they referenced, but haven't gotten any reply. If anyone can help me with this it would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

I couldn't ever get it the way anyone explained, so I just made my own. Probably a lot more difficult than it had to be, but it's done so I am finally happy. Thanks to all who gave advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't send you a PM!

My email:  obiwankenobiearth@gmal.com

(^/) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? I sent you a PM. I wonder why you can't send me one? I will email you. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email sent! Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aha! Really tired today! forgot an "i"!!! 

obiwankenobiearth@gmail.com

(^/)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay! I will resend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent again! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't send you a PM!

Hi Obi-wan,
at times some browsers have problems with some of the functions of this forum software ( Jive ).
Try a different browser, if you cannot reach or find PMs in your forum's Inbox.

E.g. Firefox is not working for me right now.
Google Chrome on the same machine and OSX is working.

Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe,

It happens only today!

… Maybe because of "future President" election first round day!! 

My main Mac is running so … slowly! … Maybe The Force leaves me and leaves France now! 

(^/)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Obi-wan,
I sent you a mail about the issues with Jive (the forum software) today. Some ACP links included.

Hope, it's not filtered as spam. Since days I cannot reach out with the personal messaging system of the forums.

Since the Jive problem could also affect your communication with kailar80342908 the OP can perhaps reach out to you only by mail.

Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand what you're saying, but I believe that now that I have created these, and with the quick resize script that I have been using, it should be pretty easy. It has done a WONDERFUL job on everything I have needed it for thus far. I did inquire about the script just for this, but I haven't gotten a price yet. I wasn't ever able to get the other methods to work for me, and I'm still unsure why. Thank you all for your time and help! I'm pleased with my result, and I have inquired again about the script that does this. I will either purchase that, or, if quick resize works as it has on everything else I will be able to just use it. Thanks to everyone who gave advice! I wish I could have actually figured out how to use it, but either way it's still very much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines