Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Wraps Instead of Frame

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have text that won't listen to the wrap settings. It looks like it's wrapping around the image and not the frame. I have verified that I am applying the settings to the frame and not the image. As you can see from the photos, it is behaving as if I selected the image instead of the frame. I have tried multiple images, even ones will no cropping at all.

Don't worry - I checked to see if I had hit return twice.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Check your prefs under Composition. Is Skip by Leading checked under Text Wrap? Does changing the state of that box change anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't shown us enough to say for sure what's happening, but aside for checking to be sure the wrap isn't ALSO applied to the image, is perhaps your text wrap set to Skip by Leading or your caption text set to align to a baseline grid?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are more screenshots that show the current status of the document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your prefs under Composition. Is Skip by Leading checked under Text Wrap? Does changing the state of that box change anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did it! Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines