• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign 2018 uninstallation parameters

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am uninstalling InDesign 2018 from multiple computers with PDQ Deploy, and I need the uninstallation parameters to do so. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

That tool is great, But I need to uninstall InDesign 2018 from 35 computer remotely. That is why we use PDQ Deploy. Maybe there is a script that can be run to remove InDesign

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you looking for details like specific folders, registry keys, DLLs... assuming it is for windows OS.

Can you clarify ?

I use Adobe CC Cleaner (not CCleaner app the 'all in one' maintenance tool) but Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to solve installation problems (adobe.com)

It might help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Eric I will try that tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That tool is great, But I need to uninstall InDesign 2018 from 35 computer remotely. That is why we use PDQ Deploy. Maybe there is a script that can be run to remove InDesign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines