Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2021 Won't Open Files - Mac Mohave 10.14.6

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Today my Indesign will not open any files.  I just used it yesterday.  I am on a macbook pro and Mohave.  I do not have enough memory to update to Monterey.  I do not know if that is the issue. I am looking for a work around as I have a couple big projects in the works. Thank you

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mojave (macOS 10.14.6) should work for InDesign 2021. How much RAM do you have installed? 4 Gb RAM required, 16 Gb recommended. 

But if you used it yesterday, you should be OK.  (1) Try shutting down your computer, then restart again.  (2) If it still doesn't work, try restoring your InDesign preferences and caches. Here are some good instructions:

https://www.rockymountaintraining.com/adobe-indesign-rebuilding-preferences-cache/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines