• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2022 / 17.0.1 Display is glitchy

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue where the screen doesn't refresh right, whenever the view is changed everything gets glitchy. This is running InDesign 2022 /17.0.1 on a Macbook Pro with macOS Monterey 12.0.1. This seems to happen regardless of if the GPU performance is checked in the Preferences or not. This happends on an external monitor (an Apple Thunderbolt display through a Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to 2 Adapter) I've restarted everything. Screenshot attached. 

There's a video I made here as well that shows what goes on: https://vimeo.com/647118843

barrya_0-1637197402496.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only problem with going to the 100% scaling is now everything on my laptop monitor is SUPER small. Sigh. I really wish Adobe would fix their issue with InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed. But at least it's possible to work in Indesign now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Thank you!

Been trying all kinds of things, including downgrading to 2021.

This worked, when nothing else did.

I use have a 27-inch 4K monitor  (non-Apple) and a secondary 16-inch 4K monitor (yes, I know - that's why I wanted to use the UI scaling, thing), but it turns out this new 'feature' from Adobe was the cause of all the problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also experiencing this problem on my Mac Studio and iMac both with second Apple displays. My UI setting is already at the minimum (Small) so I can't scale it down any more. I've also reset my cache and that hasn't helped either so I'm not sure what else I can try?

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines