• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2023: Cannot place tagged text files <ANSI-MAC>

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using tagged text for the past 14 years on brochures that I design. All the formatting is done for me when I export it the right way (from the client's system). I set it up this way... but fast forward to today: I cannot seem to place any tagged text. Did the coding change? I have used <ANSI-MAC> at the top of my text files and just place the text (then all my paragraph, character styles and grephs) work seamless. 

I place now and it doesnt read it. I've tried the way I hit return before and after that code, but nada changes. Still imports like this. 

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And if I tweak it too much it tells me "It cannot place this file. No Filter found for requested operation," I've reestarted InDesign, made sure everything is udpated and restarted my computer. Same result. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines