• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

inDesign 2024 und älteren Version starten nicht

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moin, ich hab das Problem, dass inDesign nicht normal starten möchte. Das Programm öffnet sich oben nur mit der Leiste, aber "ohne Inhalt" (s. Screesnhot). Geschlossen kann es nur über den Task-Manager, dort hat der Prozess den Status "Keine Rückmeldung". 

Ich habe probiert: 

-deinstallieren und neu installieren

- ältere Versionen  installieren

-Adobe Clean up tool und neu Installation

Das einzige was hilft ist, dass Programm als Administrator ausführen (keine anwendbare Lösung) oder im Windows 8 Kompatibilitätsmodus, da weiß ich aber noch nicht ob es Funktionseinschränkungen gibt, das empfinde ich aber auch nicht als Lösung für das Problem.

Spezifikationen des PCs erfüllen die Mindestanforderungen.

Habt ihr ne Idee?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say your PC meets the requirements - but you have not given the information.

What is your PC specs - what is your operating system?

We do need specifics to see if there's a known issue/fixes. 

You say you have used the Tool - did you mean this one? 
Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Just checking some things.

------------------------------

Your screenshot about the CEP reminds me to show you this
https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/high_cpu_usage_cephtmlengine.html

I hope it helps you 

Please do come and tell us more about your system specs and operating system, we're here to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2024 Jun 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, of course. These are the specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-12400

RAM: 8 GB

GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 730

SSD: 256 GB

Yes, the Creative Cloud Cleanter tool. 

Thanks i will try this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2024 Jun 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 256 GB

By @Pascal28294626ju9o

While 8 GB is listed as the minimum RAM requirement for InDesign, it's really just an absolute minimum to keep InDesign afloat. While I'm not sure that low RAM is the reason for your issues, I personally don't believe this amount of RAM is sufficient for healthy InDesign operations.

256 GB is also quite a small drive by today's standards (although this also isn't necessarily the reason for your problem). However, what's more important is how much free space do you have on your drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pascal28294626ju9o

Is it a recent / fresh installation? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I also uninstalled it and installed it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I also uninstalled it and installed it again.

By @Pascal28294626ju9o

But is that your first installation / upgrade on this machine?

InDesign needs some time to "organise itself" after installation - sometimes even few hours - and can be sluggish. 

Maybe in your case, because of the inadequate configuration - especially not enough RAM - it also results in not responding / crashing ? 

People sometimes need to wait at least 2h - in your case it can be few times longer... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, i see. Yes it actually is the first installation on this machine. So i will delete everything again, install it freshly, start it and then let it sit for a few hours. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, i see. Yes it actually is the first installation on this machine. So i will delete everything again, install it freshly, start it and then let it sit for a few hours. Thank you.

By @Pascal28294626ju9o

Unfortunately, you have no choice. 

You should check periodically InDesign's CPU usage - at the beginning it will be 100% of one of the cores - or equivalent to 100% divided by number of cores - then should drop to 1% or even less when idling. 

Any chance you can upgrade RAM amount? AT LEAST 16GB - but the more the merrier. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines