InDesign cannot get rid of certain "lorem ipsom" in Indie Zine template!

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello InDesign users-

I've been hitting my head against a wall for hours trying to figure out how to get rid of the "header-looking" lorem ipsom and page numbers in InDesign's Indie Zine template. It says "Ligula Manga 001" on several pages, and I cannot get rid of the text-- it is not within a frame, nor can I find it by layer.  I also tried going into "Type > Text Variables>  and deleting unecessary ones, but to no avail!)  Attaching a few screenshots. Any help would be AMAZING!! Thank you! Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 3.29.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-10 at 3.25.04 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jennifer22354121jwqd:

Repeating information is stored on the master pages.

Assuming you are using A5, double click the name A-A5 Master Page and you will be able to edit/delete the content. Otherwise, double click B-Half US Letter Master Page. These two pages are not linked so the content is stored on each independently.

~Barb

master.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines