• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign CC 2019 performance issues / crashes

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anybody else having major performance issues with InDesign or having crashes? I can't move some textboxes (it just hangs until a couple of seconds), sometimes the program crashes after I moved a textbox. This started after the update to the recent version...and it's annyoing as hell!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

The latest build seems to be working for me - (v 14.0.1.209, win10, x64)  - hurray!

No more text box delay / program crashes (however, others have commented in another thread that the same build did not fix their issues). Here is the link if you don't want to wait for the official release.

link: Adobe Prerelease​

One thing to be aware of ... in the Creative Cloud "Apps" interface - it doesn't recognize INDD as being installed. I am hoping that this is a non-issue - but thought it was worth pointing

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 228 Replies 228
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boom, the update works wonders! Thanks for fixing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too - phew!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated to the latest version of the app. (Have been using CC 2019 for a few months now). I am also experiencing the programme crashing often. The most recent crash happened when I was scrolling through a document.  It is becoming frustrating, I hope Adobe can sort this out soon!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CC2019 has been updated to 14.0.1.209. If you are not running that patch, do so. If you are and still having issues, please post a new discussion with full system details.

I am locking this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines