• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign CC 9.2 - New Hyperlinks panel - Unresponsive, Slow, Crash

Feb 17, 2014 Feb 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Theoretically the new Hyperlink panel is a good improvement. However, I work with files with several hundreds hyperlinks. Once I open the Hyperlinks panel in such a file, the InDesign program stops responding. I suspect the Hyperlink Check Service (to see if hyperlinks are active) is way too slow and does not scale well. Bug report is sent, but I wanted to know if anyone has the same problem.

This process should be a background process. It is not acceptable that the whole program becomes unresponsive because of a single-core being busy.

Sometimes the result of the check is faulty as well. The icon shows red, even if the hyperlink clearly works. This happens if the link does not end with a / in InDesign but it comes back like that in the browser, for example.

Thanks for reading and I hope this gets fixed soon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 100 Replies 100
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is positively an ancient posting and it's unlikely you'll get help for that reason. Create a new post where you give more information about your system, InDesign version, and when this happens and you'll get more response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines