Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Error code 205

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe community,

today I have been experiencing a continuous log out after circa 5 minutes from the login. I use Adobe Creative Cloud and, in particular, the problem keeps occurring when using InDesign prompting the attached message. Would you help me resolve this issue, please? If can help I have already collected data with the log collector and uploaded for the IT professionals.

Thank you,
Rosanna

IMG_20201228_194146.jpg

 

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Bug , How to , Performance , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like an application corruption. I suggest you uninstall InDesign via the Creative Cloud drop-down menu and reinstall it again.

Ensure your system has plenty of RAM and spare disk capacity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derek,

thanks for the suggestion but it appears to have the same problem as before. Are there any other recommendations worth trying?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this, uninstall InDesign again, as previously described, and run Adobe Cleaner before reinstalling it again,

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Derek. I am still experiencing this issue and I find it frustrating. I would like to have a chat with the IT Adobe Support Community. Is there any phone number available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rosanna, 

Could you share with us please how did you solve this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try unticking in InDesign Preferences under the GPU Performance tab GPU Performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Derek. I will keep in mind for the next time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Derek, after open InDesign this message appears and I can't open InDesign preference

Screenshot 2021-05-23 at 17.08.55.png

Screenshot 2021-05-23 at 17.09.06.png

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ismail,

Absolutely! I went to format my laptop entirely as I was still experiencing some bugs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much Rosanna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. In addition to suggestion given earlier, I'd request you to check out this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/download-update-errors.html#Firewallconfiguration) about this issue.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines