• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign export to Print PDF blank

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on creating an ad in indesign and everytime I add a photoshopped image the exported file is blank. I have exported the PDF without the picture and everything shows up fine and I have created a different file with the photshopped image and I am able to export that to a print PDF just fine, but when I add the two together the exported file is blank. 

I am able to export to a PNG with the inserted image, but I need the final fine to be a print PDF.  

Thank you. 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Thanks Mike, 

I played around and I was able to get the full file to export as long as the images I incerted were JPG's. PSD, PNG, and AI files all caused the export to be blank, but jpg's didn't. No idea why, but it worked out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds as if the PSD file you have placed in InDesign has some corruption in it. Why not Save As to a TIFF and place the TIFF image and try to export?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Mike, 

I played around and I was able to get the full file to export as long as the images I incerted were JPG's. PSD, PNG, and AI files all caused the export to be blank, but jpg's didn't. No idea why, but it worked out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines