Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Newsletter - March 2022

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Earth Day ID Newsletter_Community.png

Hi everyone, Let's celebrate our planet. Yes, you got it right, "Earth Day" is about to come. Every individual can participate in this initiative in their own way to protect our planet.

Andrea's post on designing a Social Media ad in InDesign will help you to spread awareness about saving our planet. As a Bonus tip, she will also share, how to electronically publish a document & avoid printing to save trees. Please follow our Adobe InDesign Newsletter Home page to stay tuned and receive notifications for our newsletter on monthly basis.

Adobe  Community Professonal Highlight

I'm honored to feature "Alexandre Becquet
as our community superstar for this month. Alexandre has been a part of our community for more than 10 years now. Alexandre is an expert in multiple Adobe products like InDesign, Illustrator, Substance 3D, Adobe Dimension, Acrobat & Photoshop. Alexandre has contributed to over 3K posts 👍🏻.  We are thankful for his contribution to our community. 

In his own words:

Alexandre.jpeg

"My name is Alexandre Becquet, I was born on April 16, 1973, in a small village in the North of France, Acheux-en-Vimeu, in the Somme. I grew up in the 80s and 90s with the references we know today. It was the beginning of video games, software, and young companies like Apple. All this technological environment and the spectacular advances that were being made gave me a taste for technology. I became a Geek, and I tried to find my way in the different sectors that there were, but at the time when the Internet did not exist, or laptops were still rather transportable, I got lost for lack of getting the information and guidance you want. I headed for studies in the industry in which I was going to make tools that would be used by everyday people. I became a toolmaker but this job in the industry did not suit me, I always had this little voice telling me "Go ahead, go for it!" So I decided to find a job related to what I wanted to do. After a few months of struggle, I had the opportunity to meet François for a job as a retoucher for the magazine press which spoke of motorcycles, cars and everything that had an engine and at least one wheel. I then started using Photoshop, Illustrator, Pagemaker, and Acrobat and here we are still in the 20th century! I had finally found my place. I gradually evolved in this company, I became a Graphic Editor for a Porsche and BMW magazine, then towards motorcycles and vintage cars. I then had the opportunity to become an Artistic Director, and finally a journalist until the company closed its doors in 2010. It was in 2011 that I decided to go freelance to do my job. Since that day, I have been a trainer for Adobe software, and a consultant for magazine press groups such as ReworldMedia and Prisma Media and Graphic Designer. I have also been involved for several years in the Adobe community by becoming Adobe Community Professional because I love to provide or try to provide solutions to people in difficulty. I have the great pleasure of being part of the Adobe Live EMEA team with which we offer lives throughout the week in French, English and German. My goal is to be able to bring a little something to my job and even work on improving software at Adobe because I believe that secretly that's really what I've wanted since the beginning of my adventure. Throughout this trip, I met incredible people who allowed me to evolve. The first is obviously François Montoya who gave me my chance when I had never worked in this field. Then there was Franck Payen who introduced me to Stéphane Baril and other lovely people. And the last one is Rufus Deuchler who offered me to work on Adobe live. I would also like to greet Jérôme, Olivier, Pauline, Richard, Jean-Marc, Emma, ​​Tim, Tony and all the others. This path to, and still remains something incredible for me who did not go to any art or design school. To be able to take a step back from my work, I love running🏃‍, cinema, black and white photography. I like skiing and snowy peaks to take the time to live. but also the pretty sandy beaches!”.

A Glimpse of wonderful photography done by Alexandre is depicted in the below video link:-

Vivek12_0-1649685895939.gif

If you would like to know more & connect with Alexandre on social media then please use the links mentioned below:-

YouTube |   LinkedIn | Behance Instagram | Twitter

To know more about our Adobe Community Professionals, click here.

Trending issues

New tutorial for Beginners

How to create a Social Media event post in InDesign:-

Vivek12_1-1649685895960.gif

Helpful links

User guide | FAQCommon troubleshooting steps System requirements | Tutorial

To receive notifications for our newsletters for other Apps, please follow these pages:-

Photoshop |  Lightroom | Lightroom Classic | Illustrator | After Effects 

Follow InDesign on 
Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter

TOPICS
EPUB , How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must add that Alex is a really friendly guy and a great professional!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merci beaucoup @jmlevy 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines