• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Pasteboard Re-Sizing.

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make my pasteboard smaller. For some reason it (pasteboard) defaults to an old brochure document size, even though EVERY new doc I make is like a typical full page ad layout size. This is really bugging me and it's stupid, 'cos as everyone knows it's ALOT easier in ILLUSTRATOR. I've gone to "preferences" and EVERYTHING else (Exports, etc.) and CANNOT change the huge pasteboard size. There are NO remnants (text. etc.) boxes or images ANYWHERE on the board. ANY suggestions are appreciated. All the best! - Tom Kieras. Email: t_kieras@yahoo.com

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT: Hey, everyone!!! This may sound really weird, but I'm still working with INDESIGN CS5 EXT. In any case I've tried all this stuff with trying to make my pasteboard smaller. For some reason it (pasteboard) defaults to an old brochure document size, even though EVERY new doc I make is like a typical full page ad layout size. This is really bugging me and it's stupid, 'cos as everyone knows it's ALOT easier in ILLUSTRATOR. I've gone to "preferences" and EVERYTHING else (Exports, etc.) and CANNOT change the huge pasteboard size. There are NO remnants (text. etc.) boxes or images ANYWHERE on the board. ANY suggestions are appreciated. All the best! - Tom Kieras. Email: t_kieras@yahoo.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tom,

exporting to IDML and working on with the IDML file, open it as InDesign document and save it with a new name, should keep you going.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines