• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign photos appear as completely black

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add a photo to my InDesign document it is turning completely black after I try to move it or do anything to it. However, if I try to change the opacity of the photo OR place a semi-transparent shape over the top of it, the whole photo turns white and stays white even after I change the opacity back to normal or delete the shape. I've already tried clearing my preferences when starting up InDesign. It is happening on two different devices I own. One is a MacOS and the other is Windows. I'm not sure what is causing this or how to make it stop.

(In the attached photos I have that lake image underneath the semi-transparent white rectangle except it has turned completely white.)

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

By opening the photo in photoshop and resaving it under a differnt name/location it is now working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By opening the photo in photoshop and resaving it under a differnt name/location it is now working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines